Solariega. A taste of the Caribbean in Davao City. A diverse mix of European, American, Dutch, and other Western influences evident in a residential community you will be proud to call home..
Solariega, a Spanish term that means noble or ancestral home, is the first prime community development in Davao City of the pioneer themed subdivision developer, Crown Communities. It is home to over a thousand families who enjoy its Caribbean-inspired houses set amidst majestic palm trees and profusely-flowering plants in full bloom throughout the year.
Contact us about Solariega
- Fernwood Adding a feather to Alsons Dev's cap is Fernwood, an exclusive seven-hectare residential development in Eden, Toril, Davao City. This […]
- Woodridge Aldevinco’ s second residential project (1994-1997) following the successful launching of Ladislawa Garden Village, this 42-hectare […]
- Santiago Villas Santiago Villas is a garden themed community. Designed to make your family relaxed and at the same timeenjoy the beauty of […]
- Las Palmas Verdes More than its location, what really sets Las Palmas Verdes apart from the rest are its world class amenities. With an assortment of […]
- Twin Palms TWIN PALMS, Kisan Lu's latest project is located in Maa, Davao City. The subdivision is only 5-10 mins away from NCCC Mall and Ateneo De […]
- Ocean Cove Ocean Cove is the 5th residential subdivision project of Filinvest Land, Inc. in Davao. And is located at Brgy. Bago Aplaya, Davao […]
- Ladislawa The flagship development of Aldevinco is the 62-hectare Ladislawa Garden Village (LGV). It was aptly named after the family matriarch, […]
- Northcrest Experience Asian Tropical Living at NORTHCREST, the latest trendsetting project from Alsons Properties, Davao's leading builder of […]