With the Mount Apo National Park as its backdoor neighbor, no other village inDavao City can ever claim to be higher or cooler than Mountain Haven – and – it’s a mere 45 minutes to the city center over mostly cemented roads.
At about 1,000 meters (3,000 feet) above sea level, this fully completed village boasts an average temperature of 20 o C (68 oF) – that’s 5 oC (9 oF) lower temperatures downtown. High-value vegetables and even flowers from temperate countries like the USA and Canada have been successfully grown here. Capping all these is the unmatched view of the whole city. Davao Gulf and Samal Island.
With a very low density layout (8 lot per hectare or 3 lots per acre) plus a low buildable area per lot stipulation, you are assured that the nature ambience is retained even when everyone builds their own home. No wonder it’s the subdivision of choice for leading businessmen, expats and even movie stars!
Contact us about Mountain Haven
- LFS 39 Mountain Haven- Php 3,300With the Mount Apo National Park as its backdoor neighbor, no other village inDavao City can ever claim to be […]
- Davao Lot for Sale 9 LFS - PHP4,125,000.00 This 750sqm lot is located in Mountain Haven , Eden , Toril, Davao City.The subdivision, with Mt. […]
- Northcrest Experience Asian Tropical Living at NORTHCREST, the latest trendsetting project from Alsons Properties, Davao's leading builder of […]
- Davao Lot for Sale 45 PHP6,500.00 per sqmLot Area: 750sqmThis beautiful lot is located in Mountain Haven, Eden, Toril, Davao City.At 3000 ft above sea […]
- Positano Positano Subdivision in Shrine Hills and Ma-a Davao CityAfter the success of the Solariega and the Toscana Subdivisions comes another […]
- La Vista Monte La Vista Monte is another project of Santos Land developmet Corporation.La Vista Monte also called as the flower village the perfect […]
- Ladislawa The flagship development of Aldevinco is the 62-hectare Ladislawa Garden Village (LGV). It was aptly named after the family matriarch, […]
- Fernwood Adding a feather to Alsons Dev's cap is Fernwood, an exclusive seven-hectare residential development in Eden, Toril, Davao City. This […]