LAS TERRAZAS is a world class ridge development in Davao City which caters to the high-end market. It is strategically located along Ma-a Road and Shrine Hills with its main access along Philippine-Japan Friendship Highway.
On top of the hills, with the view of the entire city, Samal Island and valleys at the North, this 60-hectare development is unique and distinct from the other developments that Aldevinco, or any of its competitors, has done before.The property is a triple A residential subdivision, complete with facilities and amenities that go with any Aldevinco subdivision, i.e. a clubhouse complex, and a sports and recreation center, with swimming pools, a covered basketball court, a covered badminton court, and covered and outdoor tennis courts. It also has a fully landscaped parks, an amphitheater, a forest reserve, nature trails and picnic areas.
Contact us about Las Terrazas
- Villa De Mercedes VILLA DE MERCEDES is an 8-hectare property, which maintains its natural east-sloping terrain, the waterways that caress the land and the […]
- Northcrest Experience Asian Tropical Living at NORTHCREST, the latest trendsetting project from Alsons Properties, Davao's leading builder of […]
- Amiya AMIYA Resort ResidencesThe true essence of resort living comes to life here.Now, you dont need to imagine what its like having a […]
- Woodridge Aldevinco’ s second residential project (1994-1997) following the successful launching of Ladislawa Garden Village, this 42-hectare […]
- Positano Positano Subdivision in Shrine Hills and Ma-a Davao CityAfter the success of the Solariega and the Toscana Subdivisions comes another […]
- South Pacific Golf and Leisure Estates A picturesque community in Catalunan Pequeño, Davao, South Pacific brings another first to the region as it successfully combines the […]
- HFS 1501 Price: PHP15MLot Area: 536sqm Floor Area: 450sqmThis beautiful and large two-storey house was built amidst the lush […]
- Fernwood Adding a feather to Alsons Dev's cap is Fernwood, an exclusive seven-hectare residential development in Eden, Toril, Davao City. This […]