The flagship development of Aldevinco is the 62-hectare Ladislawa Garden Village (LGV). It was aptly named after the family matriarch, Mrs. Ladislawa I. Alcantara, who is well known in the community for her love for flowers and plants.
This first-class development saw its maiden opening in 1974 and was re-launched in 1991.It boasted of being the only themed residential subdivision in Davao City at that time, enclosed in concrete perimeter fence. Aside from the generous 2.2-hectare open area that features country club facilities, LGV is a subdivision that offers its owners a lifestyle known to a few… beauty, security and exclusivity. To date, 99% of its lots are sold.
Contact us about Ladislawa
- Santiago Villas Santiago Villas is a garden themed community. Designed to make your family relaxed and at the same timeenjoy the beauty of […]
- Northcrest Experience Asian Tropical Living at NORTHCREST, the latest trendsetting project from Alsons Properties, Davao's leading builder of […]
- Positano Positano Subdivision in Shrine Hills and Ma-a Davao CityAfter the success of the Solariega and the Toscana Subdivisions comes another […]
- Ocean Cove Ocean Cove is the 5th residential subdivision project of Filinvest Land, Inc. in Davao. And is located at Brgy. Bago Aplaya, Davao […]
- Mountain Haven With the Mount Apo National Park as its backdoor neighbor, no other village inDavao City can ever claim to be higher or cooler than […]
- Le Jardin Le Jardin de Villa-Abrille is an architecturally themed "French Mediterranean" residential subdivision in Davao.The proposed […]
- Solariega Solariega. A taste of the Caribbean in Davao City. A diverse mix of European, American, Dutch, and other Western influences evident in a […]
- La Vista Monte La Vista Monte is another project of Santos Land developmet Corporation.La Vista Monte also called as the flower village the perfect […]